A couple years back I was putting out a cover on YouTube every week. Since then, I got really bored of covers so I stopped, but every once in a while I get the urge to make another one! They’re a really fun way for me to practice production, my vocals, and my guitar playing, while also taking some of the load that comes with writing a song off my shoulders.
That said, I hope you enjoy this one! Here is a list of the gear/plugins I used to make everything you’re seeing/hearing.
- DAW: Cubase 10.5 Pro & Pro Tools 2020
- Interface: Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 2nd Generation
- Guitar: Schecter C-1 Platinum FR
- Guitar Pick: Dunlop 1.14 mm Jazz III
- Guitar Tone: STL Tonehub and Neural DSP Omega Ampworks Granophyre
- Bass Guitar: Impact Studios The Nuclear Bass
- Drums: GetGood Drums Invasion
- Vocal Microphone: Shure SM7B
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel SL2
- Camera Lens: Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II SLR Lens
- Lights: LimoStudio 700W Photo Video Studio Soft Box Lighting Kit
I hope you got something out of this! If you did, be sure to sign up for the Beneath the Bunk Studios Newsletter for updates on new blog posts and videos by clicking here. Also feel free to click/tap any of the circle icons below to follow me elsewhere.
Let me help inspire you to create stuff 🙂